Doddridge County will be accepting appointments from parents wanting to enroll their child into Preschool or Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year. See below for details concerning enrollment.
March 16, 2018 and March 19, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Appointments can be made starting February 26, 2018
- Appointments must be made before March 8, 2018
- Parents wanting to enroll their child into Preschool - child must be 4 yrs old before July 1, 2018
- Parents wanting to enroll their child into Kindergarten - child must be 5yrs old before August 1, 2018
- The child enrolling is required at registration, along with one parent or guardian
- Documentation needed for the day of registration:
- Birth Certificate from Vital Statistics in Charleston, WV. Copies from Court House or Hospital not accepted
- Social Security Card
- Updated Immunization Records
- Updated Physical
- Updated Dental Assessment
- Proof of Insurance
- Proof of Income
If you have any questions contact Happy Plaugher at the Doddridge County Preschool, (304)873-3955